Thursday, June 11, 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF PAPER...

could Urbanic get any cuter? Urbanic Paper Boutique hosted, Create Summer, a swanky little backyard party for Abbot Kinney First Fridays. I so happily attended this event...as did my fiance...with only a little hesitation. He knows of my love for Urbanic, probably told him about it in the first week of our relationship:-) so it didn't take much convincing. We stepped out of our house and strolled down the street and ended up in this little wonderland...



All photos are via Urbanic's Blog called Parcel Post. The photos of this event were taken by Paul Esposito of Tasty Pie Photography.

So it wasn't just the party I loved, but I also love these Paperwink Stamps ...oh my which one do I want?!


I long to be this organized...aww! They posted this product on my birthday, I think it's meant to be! In this collection are portable organizers for errands, money, travel and this week.

all photos are via Urbanic's Blog called Parcel Post

1 comment:

  1. aww, I really heart this post!

    Happy weekend!

    btw, today i have you the One Lovely blog award on my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete