Monday, June 8, 2009

FASHION AND DESIGN TELL THE STORY

Last year I fell in love with the photography and fashion from fashion designer Bea Szenfeld and her fashion team. The colors and compositions create such a powerful mood while mainting that calmness and refined boldness that is so hard to achieve. My client's sense of style is always a huge inspiration for their interiors. If I was to design an interior for Bea Szenfeld's Autumn Winter 08/09 fashion line it would look like these gorgeous interiors from Studio Isle taken by photographer Lisa Cohen. I'm going to let the pictures tell the rest of the story and let them take you on an adventure of your own.


I've been obsessed with this brass pendant light (model Bumling, by Anders Pehrson for Atelje Lyktan of Sweden). I discovered it at the Floor-Model warehouse as I was shopping for another project in Spring of 2008. David pulled it off the top shelf of the warehouse for me and I fell in love. I didn't ever end up using it, but it looks absolutely gorgeous in this kitchen...especially with the brass hardware!










2 comments: