Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gallery L7



I am obsessed with light fixtures and I must thank Lori over at Gallery L7 for starting this obsession a few years ago when she was working with Rewire. I think Gallery L7 has the finest collection of vintage lighting in Los Angeles! Her eye for detail will just blow you away, she is incredibly cool, and so extremely helpful. I have not been over to her gallery space on Melrose in a bit, but as I sit here with my Ikea Lamp I am just dreaming of these sculptural beauties! I took a look through her 1st Dibs site and I want to show you just a few of her vintage flush mount fixtures...they are all just INCREDIBLE!!!


Twenty Arm Brass Light Fixture

Wall Sconce


German Flushmount Fixture

You must check out her entire collection of lighting, furniture, and accessories.

"Tatlin" Coffee Table
5619 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment