Friday, July 17, 2009

Amazing Fabrics from Brandon Mably

I am crazy about these new fabrics from Brandon Mably, the manager of Kaffe Fasset Studio in London. I love the colors and the geometric, abstract, and organic patterns. These are just a breath of fresh air after seeing so many floral patterns lately (which I do love as well!) I've been pondering for weeks over which prints I want to order. I'm thinking pillows for the bed or sofa, but I want to get some of the fabric and check the weight, because I have a chair I would love to reupholster as well! I also need seat cushions for my dining chairs! Ooohh, so exciting, can't wait to see these in person!








1 comment:

  1. I would like to by a yard of fabric or what ever I can of th brandon Mably fassett red triangles on your blog page..vpainter@gmail.com i want to pay you and get it shipped for a special project for my granddaughter. thank you...PLEASE

    ReplyDelete