Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Olivia Wilde's Venice Home

I've been thinking a lot about the home of Olivia Wilde that was featured in the June In Style. Why you might ask? Well mostly because the bookshelf featured above was inspired by the shelves at Equator Books, which has become home to my new favorite cafe! I admire the books (and bookshelves) as I wait for my coffee and constantly think to myself wouldn't it be great to have a library full of books...with a ladder and all! Take a look at the rest of Olivia Wilde's cozy Venice home! I love her bohemian style and the space is filled with so much character!



4 comments:

  1. Love this gal... and she has glamorous style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, her house is just at hot as she is!! I love how fun and put together it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is one of the most beautiful woman ever, I really love her, her eyes are like a drug to me.

    ReplyDelete