Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2009 Wishlist

My wishlist went up on Design Milk today and I'm so excited to share it with you!



It's finally starting to feel like Christmas here in LA! We got a big rain yesterday...it was a cold and miserable day, but today is just beautiful. It is very cool without a cloud in the sky. Because of this I could see the gorgeous snow capped mountains on my way to work this morning. There were at least two accidents on the freeway this morning, nothing major, but I think they were caused by everyone gazing off into the distance looking at how pretty the snow was! There are some big snowstorms about to hit the Midwest and my family in Iowa in particular, so I am hoping they enjoy the snow and everyone stays safe and warm!

Links to sources:

1. Linea Ice Oro at Gretel
Thinking that an incredibly gorgeous set of flatware will inspire me to cook more incredibly wonderful meals!

2. Bubble Chandelier by Jean Pelle
Just because it’s beautiful, do I really need a better reason?! Oh and because I’m obsessed with lighting!

3. Mushroom Nos Da Blanket at Gretel
I love a super soft blanket and I love pattern! Also don’t know if my tiny radiator is going to keep me warm this winter.

4. Nomadic Wonderland by Eunsuk Hur
This will look absolutely gorgeous with my new sofa…wink wink. The fact that it’s an interchangeable modular system that I can transform is amazing!

5. Joie Refugee Lace Up Boot from Shopbop
I can’t bear to part with my perfectly worn in boots I’ve had for years, but I think it’s time. These boots may be just what it takes to make me forget about them! The perfect mix of combat and riding boot…gorgeous!

For links to the rest of the items visit Design Milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment