Friday, December 18, 2009

Design Milk: The Beat Boxed 10

For my last Beat Boxed of the year I thought long and hard about an artist that would take us out of here with a bang! To say that this guy will take us out with a bang is an understatement. Steve Aoki, aka Kid Millionaire, has beats that will keep you running, jumping, and dancing well through the New Year. His adrenaline is something incredible and you will without a doubt leave feeling it!

Check out the video "I'm In The House" and see if what he is saying is true! He told Spinner, “This is my new single with Zuper Blahq that jumps into your party pants and will make you dance dance dance.”

Steve Aoki I'm In The House Feat. [[[Zuper Blahq]]] from Dim Mak on Vimeo.

How can I possibly box all this energy into one space? I can’t! Think of it this way…it’s no longer about boxing it, but rather unleashing it! And that is exactly what I have done in this Aoki inspired office space.

For the entire article and all sources please visit the original post on Design Milk.

Not only is Steve Aoki a freaktabulous DJ, but he also runs Dim Mak Records, one of the greatest record labels ever! Dim Mak has been just nominated for “label of the decade” by URB magazine, so be sure to go cast your vote! Oh and did I mention he also has a really sweet clothing line? Happy Endings everyone and hope you all have a fabulous holiday — see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment