Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hoodless says it all!

As I read the bio of Suzy Hoodless my eyes gloss over! She is such a huge inspiration to me. This statement in her bio is so simple and yet so dynamic..."Suzy Hoodless has now been creating interiors for over 10 years"...because this is exactly what she does, down to every detail, her spaces are alive! They evoke such strong feelings and really take you somewhere. There is none of this looking in a catalog and selecting 1, 2, and 3. Each piece and every detail has been eyed by that creative director who is always testing the limits. Like I say Hoodless explains it all. There is no ceiling here, or "hood" per se, and the sky and the world are the limits!




The hospital.




Contemporary Lodge, Scotland


Art Direction

Creeped out is the strong emotion being evoked, but I love it! It may be warm and cozy, but this Ski Lodge in Scotland reminds me a bit of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. I can say this because I was just at Disneyland and was in absolutely fascinated with the detail in the Haunted Mansion...It's Pure Perfection:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment