Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello Again!


So sorry for not getting back to you on Monday as I said I would do! I cannot believe almost an entire week has gone by. I've been really busy working...I actually leave work to go home to work, that is good I guess, right? So this morning as I'm sitting here feeling really guilty for not posting on my blog all week long I peek over at the blog Our Designed Life and saw this hilarious article called A BLOGGING PUBLIC SERVICE PAMPHLET. It really did brighten my day and if you're in a blogging rut it will brighten yours as well!

image from Happy Day

One of the projects I've been busy with is the design of a boys bedroom. I came across this Lletres wallpaper from Tres Tintas Barcelona that I think is just perfect. I just love the illustrative graphic affect and that fact that these little boys can learn from this!

The rest of the Tres Tintas line is super fab as well and here are a few of my favorites!

This is crazy, i wonder who all these little people are! oh I just love the blue bic pen feel.
Mil Caras

I think this collection is just insanely gorgeous. The large graphic and whimsical pattern in colors that are soft but still bold in their use! As you can see in the image below, these patterns are fierce:-)

So soft and delicate, but still has that spunk!
Coney Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment