Thursday, October 22, 2009

Design Milk: The Beat Boxed 3

I was so excited for The Beat Boxed: Lili Haydn! She is one of my all time favorite artists and puts on the BEST live shows! I saw her play with Roger Waters at Coachella and it brought tears to my eyes...I didn't even realize what I was hearing and I couldn't even see her, she's just that powerful! I then saw her at The Hotel Cafe and was sure to get there early and sit front row for her this time. There were maybe 20 people there. Anyway she is the most talented artists EVER! She works from a studio high up in the canyon and trees in Los Angeles in a place she calls "Lililand". I have created my version of Lililand below. Check out the entire article on Design Milk...it's a good one! And if you ever get the opportunity to see Lili Haydn play live do not pass it up!


Links to all sources and products are on Design Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment