Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maison Moschino

Just today I got my tickets to the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan and am super excited! I studied in Rome, Italy in college, but had something crazy happen right before our trip to Milan and never made it. Now... I finally get to return. I am not sure where we are staying, but I would love it if we were staying here at the Maison Moschino.


Every room is different, and each one based around a fairy tale theme because "to sleep is perchance to dream, and dreams are fairy tales that we are allowed to experience first hand, the fables of a fantasy world that we have created."






I highly doubt there are any rooms available, but I am going to have to stop by and take a look at this gorgeous and innovative hotel. When I was a little girl I had a reoccurring dream about Alice and Wonderland and I can't help but wonder if I would have that dream as I lay down to sleep in one of these rooms. Zzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment