Friday, February 12, 2010

Live in Love

I totally agree with Will Bryant!

Like Jenny Lewis of Rilo Kiley, one of me and my fiances favorite artists! I have seen her perform multiple times, but what I really love about her is that I have also seen her in the audience of many other shows. I think she's fab!
I saw Jenny Lewis in the audience of a Maria Taylor show and I LOVE Maria Taylor. I just pulled out my old ipod and I have had Maria Taylor on repeat. Her voice makes my heart sink. And even though she says this song is not a love song...it is to me!


I also think the work of Erin Martin Design is amazing. I want a heart hanging in my house!
This little baby is surrounded by love...it's growing on the trees!
I have this bracelet...actually I have about 5 and I love them. When I wear it really does remind about the power of love in my life.
Image via Design Shimmer

Happy Valentine's Weekend to you all!

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein

No comments:

Post a Comment