Monday, April 20, 2009

HOT SPRING NIGHTS

Summer is almost here and the excitement is definitely in the air. As I feel the time passing by and this blog long overdue this night is calling for it to begin. I know the blog thing is being done and has been done, but I am so thankful for them. I have become a much better designer through others. I am inspired each and everyday by the lovely posts from all around the world. I'm the type of person who asks five questions at once and usually doesn't wait for the last answer before asking another. I have a strong desire and passion to learn and continuous yearning to see and do something different and new. Through this blog I am going to expand my knowledge each and every day and I hope for comments and questions so we can all inspire and challenge one another. Inspiration is everywhere and I am going to be having creativity sessions and contests, so as readers you can become connected to one another. I am really excited for this to begin and hope we can grow together along the way. Much love + peace!


I think my heart just skipped a beat. These Tulip Fields in the Netherlands are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I am so inspired by nature and this takes it to another level. It makes me want to begin a painting, making fabrics, creating graphics. Wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment