Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year + Domicile ID

Happy New Year to all of you!  I'm super excited about all the possibilities and opportunities 2011 is about to present.  I can't remember the last time I was actually this ready for a new year!  I'm ready to refocus and let out all this energy that has been brewing up inside.  So many wonderful things happened last year and some not so wonderful things, but many were blessed with amazing success and have so much to be excited about.  Here's to a new year filled with even more joy, success, much love, and pure happiness. And wishing everyone balance and harmony between all that life brings your way this year. 

What a great year 2010 was for Amanda and Jolene over at Domicile ID.  Jolene studied interior design at Iowa State University with me and I am sooo proud of her and of course Amanda too!  In case you missed it, Jolene's condo was featured in the last issue of Rue magazine, which was jaw dropping by the way, as is Jolene's condo.  I know Domicile ID has an incredible year ahead of them and I can't wait to see more amazing work from you two lovely ladies!  Much Love!

Love the warm and cool color combination.   
Classic touches and vintage flair goes far here.

 By keeping your major furniture pieces neutral you can easily change the style and feel of your space by swapping out your accessories.  
I love the choices of artwork and accessories so much though I don't know if I'd ever want to change:-)  
Oh sure Jolene, I'll come over for dinner!  
I love the high back chairs they make the dining seem so much more intimate!
Oh I LOVE that chair.  
Wishing you many successful and productive meetings sitting in this chair!
Some prosecco and lemon bars for the next meeting please!

No comments:

Post a Comment